The Senior League is made up for 4 Divisions, with 22 teams. It is an 18 and over mixed league, with body contact, no deliberate checking. Senior games are mostly Saturday and Sunday afternoon/evening.
The Senior Committee made up from player delegates of each team, who work with Ice Hockey NSW to determine the league specific rules and structure.
Senior 1 Champions 2023 are Stingrays
Senior 2 Champions 2023 are Friars
Senior 3 Champions are Apes
Senior 4 Champions 2023 are Eagles 4
2023 Game Rules
- Games are limited to a maximum of 60 minute ice time, including warmups
- Period 1: 18 minutes running time
- Period 2: 18 minutes running time
- Period 3: 15 minutes, where the first 12 minutes are running time, AND if goal difference is 2 goals or less, the final 3 minutes are stop time; or if goal difference is more than 2 goals, the final 3 minutes will be running time
- Warmup times will be 3 minutes of running time
- Between warmups and start of period 1, and between periods, a maximum of 1 minute allowed
- On-ice officials and/or timekeepers will call an end to the game when the 60 minute ice slot is finished, even if there is time remaining on the game clock.
Senior 1 Champions 2020 are KingsSenior 2 Champions 2020 are FalconsSenior 3 Champions 2020 are FlyersSenior 4 Champions 2020 are SBIHC Kodiaks 4
Senior 2 Champions 2019 LCC Saints 2