Recently, IHNSW provided an update in accordance with the NSW Government easing of restrictions from Monday 7 December.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID cluster currently under investigation in Sydney’s Northern Beaches, restrictions have been re-instated for Greater Sydney, including the Central Coast, Illawarra-Shoalhaven, and Nepean Blue Mountains. These restrictions are in place from Sunday 20th December to Wednesday 23rd December (midnight).
Sporting activities can continue within these additional restrictions. For any IHNSW events, including Willis Cup and club In-House activities – please ensure that you are aware of and operating under these restrictions, and await further instructions from IHNSW after Wednesday evening.
- Household gatherings will be limited to 10 visitors (until 11:59pm Wednesday 23 December).
- The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor settings including hospitality venues and places of worship.
- A cap of 300 people will apply for hospitality venues and places of worship.
- Singing and chanting at indoor venues will not be allowed.
- Dancefloors will not be permitted, except for weddings, when a maximum of 20 from the bridal party will be permitted.
If you are a resident of the Northern Beaches Local Government area, ‘stay at home’ orders are in place until 11:59pm on Wednesday 23 December.
As always, contact recording/tracing, physical distancing and regular hand sanitising is still a requirement of attending any IHNSW activity, and we encourage anyone with cold and flu symptoms to seek testing as soon as possible.